We work with chefs and/or brands that want to position themselves at the international level in the culinary sector and expand their business internationally.
- Identification of potential partners, employees and locations.
- Coordination of advisors and facilitation of negotiations until contracts are signed.
- Coordination of training.
- Inauguration event as well as friends & family or similar events.
- Monitoring during the first weeks.
- Coordination of the contract negotiation process and communication with local partners.
- Project monitoring.
- Selection and hiring of the general manager or the position of maximum authority at the restaurant.
- Selection and hiring of the executive chef.
- Selection of international staff.
- Coordination of restaurant team rollout.
- Marketing and communication: coordination with the local media and institutional relations manager.
We provide turnkey projects, taking care of all processes from start to finish.
- Strategy and development: market studies, viability and potential developments, as well as review of growth policies and expansion plans.
- Corporate image and business aesthetics.
- Recruitment and team selection.
- Marketing, communication and positioning.
Our professional team
In addition, he was granted some of the most prestigious culinary awards, among them the Chef L'Avenir 2005 Award, bestowed by the International Academy of Gastronomy, and the National Gastronomy Award 2006 by Spain´s Royal Academy of Gastronomy. Thus, the Paco Roncero Restaurant has been awarded two Michelin stars and three Soles of Guía Repsol , a recognition to his cuisine as well as to the utmost care he exercises as the manager in every little detail involved in the gastronomic ritual.
He is currently the executive chef and director of the NH Collection Casino de Madrid and its restaurant Paco Roncero Restaurant, of gastro-bars Estado Puro in Madrid and Shanghai and of delivery service Cuatromanos with the chef Ramón Freixa. He is the founder and chef of Sublimotion, the most advanced and innovative restaurant ever imagined.
Among his many contributions to the current culinary scene it is also worth highlighting the creation of a research workshop on cooking and emotions, based on sustainability and circular economy, a pilot sustainability concept, PacoRonceroTaller, with a special olive oil collection with more than 200 different types of olive oil and 60 varieties of olives. And the software Gestor de Cocina, a program developed to improve the performance of management in gastronomic environment, and the publication of several books.
Expert in HR, cultural transformation and national and international business development.
Experta en desarrollo e implementación de nuevos conceptos, marketing y comunicación.