We work with chefs and/or brands that want to position themselves at the international level in the culinary sector and expand their business internationally.
- Identification of potential partners, employees and locations.
- Coordination of advisors and facilitation of negotiations until contracts are signed.
- Coordination of training.
- Inauguration event as well as friends & family or similar events.
- Monitoring during the first weeks.
- Coordination of the contract negotiation process and communication with local partners.
- Project monitoring.
- Selection and hiring of the general manager or the position of maximum authority at the restaurant.
- Selection and hiring of the executive chef.
- Selection of international staff.
- Coordination of restaurant team rollout.
- Marketing and communication: coordination with the local media and institutional relations manager.
We provide turnkey projects, taking care of all processes from start to finish.
- Strategy and development: market studies, viability and potential developments, as well as review of growth policies and expansion plans.
- Corporate image and business aesthetics.
- Recruitment and team selection.
- Marketing, communication and positioning.
Recruitment and selection
MOM accompanies you by providing our team management and talent recruitment experience in order to ensure that your restaurant is always up-to-date and your team always has the best tools at its disposal.
R+D+i | Comprehensive culinary advising and consulting
Our R+D+i Department, which is directed by two-Michelin-starred chef Paco Roncero, helps restaurant companies advance and transform their business into an innovative and unique initiative committed to sustainability.
Our professional team
Expert in HR, cultural transformation and national and international business development.
Work with MOM
For more information about MOM Culinary Institute contact us.