Take a look
- Control of raw material supply
- Professional training and orientation
- Food safety and quality control
- Food creation processes
- Food preparation and conservation processes
- Human resources and team management in the restaurant industry
- Pastry and dessert making
- Business and entrepreneurship
- Administrative and business management in the restaurant industry
- Kitchen production management
- Gastronomy and nutrition
MOM Complementary Training
- Communication and social media
- Marketing and Customer Relationship Management systems
- Body language and emotional regulation
- Food photography
- Financial management and cost control
- Vegetable garden care & maintenance
Internship (Michelin Star restaurants)
- How to prepare and present Spanish and international dishes that are both traditional and avant-garde.
- How to recognize products; quality, origins and best way to use them when cooking.
- How to prepare and present pastries and desserts.
- How to design and sell gastronomic offerings and restaurant services.
- How to effectively manage service, the bar and the kitchen.
- How to design a wine and drink selection and manage a cellar.
- How to be a team leader and responsible manager.
- How to develop and direct a restaurant project.
- Financial management and cost control.
- How to apply digital marketing and communication tools to promote your company or personal brand.
- How to be creative, innovative and acquire a multidisciplinary perspective.
- How to create a vegetable garden and work sustainably.
- How to work as a team member, overcome obstacles and resolve problems.
- English and French applied to the restaurant industry.
You'll work as
- Dessert chef
- Line chef
- Executive or creative chef
- Production manager for mass catering
- Catering operations manager
- Culinary advisor for restaurant and catering services
- Food and Beverage manager
You'll need one of this two options
- University degree or equivalent.
- Certificate of Higher Education.
- Vocational training diploma (level 3 or more) or equivalent for academic purposes.
- A-levels certificate.
- You have passed the intermediate level in vocational training.
- You have passed the university entrance exam for people over the age of 25.
Within the application, all foreign students will have to provide the following:
- Official recognition of academic qualifications
- Personal identification document
- Census registration certificate
- Student card (for a 6moths or longer stay)
- Student visa (compulsory for Non-Schengen countries’ nationals)
The student has to apply, personally, for the student visa by means of the application form available here.
Please note the visa is a student visa (type D). Any other type of visa does not entitle you to the subsequent processing of your Foreigner Identity Card (TIE).
MOM Culinary Institute’s HUB 360° is an open space for students and faculty to cooperate in order to develop projects following a multidisciplinary approach. This laboratory invites students to put their communication, marketing and research skills into practice in an open and collaborative environment.
The school provides students with the necessary technical resources to carry out audiovisual and social media projects and create 360° marketing strategies to effectively communicate their culinary skills. The laboratory is also home to the development of entrepreneurship, innovation, sustainability and training projects in environments that simulate a professional context.
ADVANCED OFFICIAL VOCATIONAL TRAINING PROGRAMMES
Double certificate of Higher education in Culinary arts & restaurant management
This official training will last 3 academic courses.
Available in 2022/2023.
Our professional team
In addition, he was granted some of the most prestigious culinary awards, among them the Chef L'Avenir 2005 Award, bestowed by the International Academy of Gastronomy, and the National Gastronomy Award 2006 by Spain´s Royal Academy of Gastronomy. Thus, the Paco Roncero Restaurant has been awarded two Michelin stars and three Soles of Guía Repsol , a recognition to his cuisine as well as to the utmost care he exercises as the manager in every little detail involved in the gastronomic ritual.
He is currently the executive chef and director of the NH Collection Casino de Madrid and its restaurant Paco Roncero Restaurant, of gastro-bars Estado Puro in Madrid and Shanghai and of delivery service Cuatromanos with the chef Ramón Freixa. He is the founder and chef of Sublimotion, the most advanced and innovative restaurant ever imagined.
Among his many contributions to the current culinary scene it is also worth highlighting the creation of a research workshop on cooking and emotions, based on sustainability and circular economy, a pilot sustainability concept, PacoRonceroTaller, with a special olive oil collection with more than 200 different types of olive oil and 60 varieties of olives. And the software Gestor de Cocina, a program developed to improve the performance of management in gastronomic environment, and the publication of several books.
Expert in HR, cultural transformation and national and international business development.
Experta en desarrollo e implementación de nuevos conceptos, marketing y comunicación.